IMPROVE OR ENHANCE YOUR RELATIONSHIP TODAY
The Seven Principles Program for couples is a workshop based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. John Gottman. In one weekend, you can benefit from 30 years of research.
The Seven Principles Program is education, not therapy. You will learn and practice skills without having to share information with anyone except each other. Workshops include lecture, videos, live demos, breaks, and time for couples to practice privately.
WHAT WILL WE LEARN?
Couples will learn how to…
- Improve friendship, fondness, and admiration
- Enhance romance and intimacy
- Manage conflict constructively
- Gain skills to address perpetual and solvable problems
- Create shared meaning
- Maintain gains throughout a lifetime
WHO IS IT FOR?
The Seven Principles Workshop benefits couples who are…
- Long-time married couples
- Those who wish to enhance a good relationship.
- Those needing better conflict management tools.
WHO WOULD NOT BENEFIT?
This workshop would not benefit couples who are experiencing…
- Severe relationship distress.
- Emotional abuse.
- Domestic violence.
- Active addictions (alcohol, drug, sexual, gambling, etc.).
- Serious mental health problems in one or both partners.
When is the next workshop?
Fill out the form below if you want to be notified about the date & time of our next Seven Principles workshop!