Convenient Location for Chicago Therapy
Satya Counseling is located in a historic Art Deco building on the corner of Milwaukee Ave and Lawrence Ave, steps away from the Jefferson Park Transit Center. There is easy access to the Blue Line, Metra, and many CTA bus routes.
You can find abundant metered parking west on Lawrence or south on Milwaukee.
In addition to therapeutic expertise, you’ll enjoy plenty of cozy amenities at Satya Counseling. The waiting room is fully stocked with water, tea, coffee, and chocolates. Plush furnishings are abundant, as well as decor that ranges from beautiful to quirky to nostalgic.
Why We Love Chicago
- More than 200 theaters (one of which, the Gift, is attached to our building!)
- Nearly 200 art galleries
- Plenty of weird and inspiring history, including allegedly haunted places
- Over 27 animal rescues
- Over 100 yoga studios
- Over 100 tattoo studios
- 7th most diverse city in the US (we know it’s also one of the more segregated, which we don’t love, but we’re fighting the good fight for change)
- Home of the Reader, where groundbreaking exposes lead to movements like Not in Our House
- Intersections of art and culture and experience, like immersive escape rooms, a cat rescue arcade, a heavy metal burger joint, axe throwing classes, a magic lounge, a spy restaurant, and an art gallery where you can learn jewelry-making
- More than 7,300 restaurants
- Our neighborhood Jefferson Park has been home to the Chicago Fringe Festival for several years now